Saturday, December 18, 2004

coffee tree

So I was at a gas station the other day, and being desperate for gas, I had to stop at a local joint that pumps the gas for you. I noticed the attendant, an older guy, repeatedly looking down at the back of my car with a puzzled look on his face.

I remembered I have an "All your base are belong to us" license plate frame.

Hell, it was sort of passe when I got it in 2001, now it's really old, but I guess it's still a mystery if you aren't part of tEh in4r-web.

It's one week 'till Christmas! I need to go get Molly's gift- a year's membership to the local health club. She can bring the kids, and they can play in a big, reasonably allergy-safe area so it might be cool.

Oh, and I shit my pants yesterday morning without realizing it. Had to sorta go, farted a few times, and one of the farts was of the liquid variety, but I didn't realize it 'till I went to go take a crap and saw the long brown stain! What the fuck was that about?

Yestderday was the anniversary of the start of the Battle of the Bulge in 1945. May we remember their sacrafice, and celebrate what they won for freedom and out country.

No comments: