Sunday, August 08, 2004

What, no Firefox?

OK, I am extremely disappointed that this blogging software doesn't support my browser of choice, Mozilla's Firefox 0.9. Can't seem to log in with that one, although IE works just fine. Hopefully they will rectify that in the near future.

Edit: Seems to work now. Good going, Blogspot, being so quick with fix requests like this. :p

A LITTLE ABOUT ME:
My name is James, I am 38 years old, and I live in Massachusetts. I have two kids, a 4 year old boy and 1 year old girl. I will be interrupted a lot.

(after 4 hour interruption)

Back. I work full time, my wife stays home with the kids, and we own a house. Pretty white bread stuff. I get my news almost entirely from the internet, usually from Google News. Other news sources include a subaru web board, and a gun owner's board

Also, I am getting fatter, tipping the scales at almost 200 pounds lately.

No comments: